What APRIL has in store for its employees for the Week of the CSR
The APRIL group believes that the integration of the disability, the solidarity or the dependency management are the faces of the same dynamic and responsible citizen. This is why the broker wholesaler has decided to transform the Week for the Employment of People with Disabilities during the Week of the social Responsibility of businesses (CSR). Presentation.
Themed events in APRIL
In response to this transformation of the Week for the Employment of People with Disabilities during the Week of CSR, and Fabienne Ernoult, general delegate to the CSR and the Foundation of the APRIL group recalls that innovation «at the service of integration of all vulnerable groups» is one of the components of the DNA of the broker. It is logical, therefore, that the decision was taken to expand the Week for the Employment of Persons in situation of Handicap » to other areas that the disability «.
From 13 to 17 November 2017, this Week will be punctuated by thematic events internally and with the partners of the APRIL group. In Lyon, it will be inaugurated by the philosopher and physicist Marc Halévy ; Paris, it is Marie-Amélie Le Fur, paralympic champion and partner APRIL, who will be invited to the inauguration.
The programme of the Week of the CSR
In the context of this Week for the Employment of People with Disabilities transformed into a Week of CSR, the APRIL group will propose the following program :
- Monday 13 November : the launch of the Week of the CSR in the presence of Marc Halévy at the group’s headquarters in Lyon, and Marie-Amélie Le Fur in Paris,
- Tuesday 14 November : the Day of Solidarity to encourage the employees of the group APRIL to engage with associations and in initiatives proposed in the framework of the approach the APRIL Citizen but also to present a cheque of 1,500 euros to the association with the most likes employees on the platform APRIL Citizen,
- Wednesday 15 November : the Day of the Caregivers with the presentation to the employees of the digital platform HIZY designed with Handicap International and for caregivers and people with special needs,
- Thursday 16 November : the Health Day with a theme : nutrition and a question : «How to eat good, easy and not expensive ? «,
- Friday 17 November : the Day on the basis of Disability will be an opportunity for the group APRIL to unveil its new communication campaign in favour of the integration of persons in situation of disability within the company.