The Macif group participates in the 10th edition of the Week of solidarity finance
From 6 to 13 November 2017 takes place the Week of solidarity finance. On this occasion, the Macif group is launching the Booklet in Solidarity Macif. Our goal is to enable every member to save while helping others. A way to give meaning to the savings. Spotlight.
The Macif group unveils Booklet Solidarity Macif
In the framework of the 10th edition of the Week of solidarity finance, the Macif group offers the Booklet Solidarity Macif.
Thus, while benefiting from the advantages many, people can give meaning to their savings :
- A rate of pay of 1.25 % gross for up to 2 000 € (0.75% of gross thereafter) ;
- 10 euros are enough to open the Booklet in Solidarity Macif and the payments are free from 10 euros ;
- The savings is available at any time, without ceiling or fees ;
- The abandonment of the interests gives rise to tax reduction ;
- The Booklet Solidarity Macif is labelled Finansol.
Paying the interests of the Booklet Solidarity Macif
With the Booklet in Solidarity Macif, it is possible to give meaning to their savings.
More specifically, the investor may decide to donate 25 %, 50 %, 75 % or all of the interest earned every year, Restos du Cœur, the Secours populaire français or the Samu Social of Paris.
If he wishes, the investor member may decide at any time to change association of beneficiary , or change the proportion of the interest that is paid.
With this Booklet in Solidarity, the Macif is positioned on the market of the finance of solidarity reaffirming its values of sharing and solidarity and thus contribute to the 10th Week of solidarity finance.